Our reputation with our customers is as important as your reputation with yours, and ensures our adherence to the highest performance standards in the industry. Contact us for further information.
Dearborn Bed Bugs
- Small brownish red insects, usually 4-7mm long.
- Eggs are 1-2mm long, white in color
- Nocturnal- active at night while you are sleeping.
- Commonly found in seams of mattresses, cracks in headboards and footboards, cracks in baseboards, clothing, couches, chairs, etc.
- Bites appear 3-4 in a straight line as red bumps that itch.
- Blood spots may appear on sheets, mattresses, and pillows in the morning.
Bedbug Infestation Preventatives:
- Vacuum regularly, discard vacuum bag after using if bed bugs are present.
- Wash all used clothing as soon as you bring it home and dry in a high temperature dryer for 20-30 minutes to kill any bugs or eggs that may be on the clothing.
- Do not buy used furniture or pick up furniture from the side of the road.
- When traveling- Put luggage in trash bags and seal it, inspect the bed and room for signs of bed bugs prior to unpacking.
Bed Bug Infestation
Bed bug bites
- Moving does not mean you are rid of the problem you can move an infestation with you.
- You don't need to throw away and buy all new furniture. Most furniture can be treated.
- Detroit Bed Bug Control
- Detroit Animal Control
- Detroit Roach Control
- Detroit Pest Control
- Detroit Carpenter Ant Control
- Detroit Stinging Insect Control
- Detroit Ant Control
- Detroit Rodent Control